WebORB for PHP v3.6 is released
We released a new version of WebORB for PHP today. The release introduces several new features. A complete list is below:
- Feature: Support for SOAP Web Services. All supported client types (Flash, Flex, AJAX and Silverlight) can now invoke web services via WebORB. The product functions as a proxy between a rich client and the target web service.
- Feature: Drupal integration. WebORB for PHP includes a Drupal module enabling integration between Drupal and WebORB. Once integrated, WebORB enables all supported client types to invoke Drupal services.
- Improvement: Performance enhancements. There's a major improvement in performance. WebORB 3.6 has been optimized for speed and should deliver 2x better performance than the previous releases.
- Bug fix: Fixed polling support on MacOSX
- Bug fix: Fixed problems with UTF8/non-ascii character encoding.
You can download the release from the company website.