Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Production Server! Options · View
hriener
Posted: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:45:38 AM
Rank: Newbie Coder
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/5/2010
Posts: 8
Points: 21
Hey,

I now have copied WebOrb / PHP to my production server. Everything is working fine on my local server. After I copied it to the production server I get the following Error:

faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend
faultString:'Send failed'
faultDetail:'Channel.Security.Error error Error #2048 url:
'http://localhost:8888/eLordPlus/weborb.php''

Enclosed find the services.xml File:
******************

I now searched the whole project for the url which is displayed in the error message, but I do not have this url anywhere in my code. Is it possible that the .swc file contains this URL?

If you have no Idea, what would professional support cost?

thanks

File Attachment(s):
services-config.xml (4kb) downloaded 10 time(s).


Mark Piller
Posted: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:50:18 AM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 8/21/2006
Posts: 1,607
Points: 4,082
Location: Frisco, TX
Please see the following thread for the discussion and suggestions for the "Send Failed" error:
http://www.themidnightcoders.com/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=821

Regards,
Mark

Mark Piller
Midnight Coders, Inc.
twitter: midnightcoder
blog: blog.themidnightcoders.com
website: www.themidnightcoders.com
hriener
Posted: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:54:45 AM
Rank: Newbie Coder
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/5/2010
Posts: 8
Points: 21
Hey,

I read the post. I also checked my services.xml file. But from my point of view everything is correct.
Mark Piller
Posted: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:59:09 AM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 8/21/2006
Posts: 1,607
Points: 4,082
Location: Frisco, TX
Is the attached file the one you compiled your Flex app with? Did you do Project > Clean in Flash Builder after you modified the file?

Mark

Mark Piller
Midnight Coders, Inc.
twitter: midnightcoder
blog: blog.themidnightcoders.com
website: www.themidnightcoders.com
hriener
Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:04:23 PM
Rank: Newbie Coder
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/5/2010
Posts: 8
Points: 21
Hey,

I finally made it. The thing was that I had to Clean the Flex Project after renaming the URL in the services.xml

thanks herbert
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

YAFVision Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v4.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.102 seconds.