Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Channel my-afm does not exist in the configuration error Options · View
dev2dev
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2011 1:14:48 AM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I have a table called user_world table in mysql and I want to send data from flex project into the table. I have created model using the management tool and downloaded and deployed both server and client code in proper locations.

As expected, the tool has generated code and the class "user_world", since I just want to save the data, I have created the instance of the class and passed all data to the properties executed save method

private function saveData(){
//ActiveRecords.User_world.save();
_worldData = new User_world();
_worldData.USER_ID = 1;
_worldData.ELEMENT_ID = 2;
_worldData.X_COORD = _activeItem.x;
_worldData.Y_COORD = _activeItem.y;

var asyncToken:AsyncToken = _worldData.save();
asyncToken.addResponder(new mx.rpc.Responder(onResult,onFail));

}

and now it gives me the error.I have no clue where it is looking for my-amf channel? I have it in my services-config.xml

false

can you please help me understand what I should do in order to fix this error.

Error log:

[MessagingError message='Channel 'my-amf' does not exist in the configuration.']
at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/createChannel()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:564]
at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/getChannel()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:254]
at weborb.data::RemoteObjectFactory/createRemoteObject()[/Users/mark/dev/weborb/Examples/flex/WDMClient/weborb/data/RemoteObjectFactory.as:28]
at weborb.data::DataMapperProxy/createRemoteObject()[/Users/mark/dev/weborb/Examples/flex/WDMClient/weborb/data/DataMapperProxy.as:130]
at weborb.data::DataMapper/save()[/Users/mark/dev/weborb/Examples/flex/WDMClient/weborb/data/DataMapper.as:210]
at weborb.data::ActiveRecord/save()[/Users/mark/dev/weborb/Examples/flex/WDMClient/weborb/data/ActiveRecord.as:349]
at GreenRev/saveData()[C:\GameDev\GreenRev\greenRevProject\GreenRev\src\GreenRev.as:250]
at GreenRev/mouseClickedOnWorld()[C:\GameDev\GreenRev\greenRevProject\GreenRev\src\GreenRev.as:231]